2024 Big XII Tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
    Bloodbath ongoing in KC: 14:04 - BYU 21, UCF 3. The Cougars hit 4 of their first 5 treys. Dawkins had to blow 2 TOs to try to stop the onslaught.
    UCF picked up the pace and made a game of it. Half: BYU 47-38.

Comment

• Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

Last word on streaming, we have the higher mbps rate (500 or 600) because my son is into gaming, so the speed of your data may be the only issue if the stream is coming in faster than you can receive it. Overall, we've been happy with the Hulu/Disney/ESPN bundle, Max, and Amazon Prime. I don't feel like we are missing any sports that I care to watch. If only I could get Le Tour without Peacock.
      I have 500mb Fioptics with the ESPN app on my LG G3 OLED. The stream was so bad yesterday I turned it off in the second half and listened on the radio. No problems last night when I watched a replay. Maybe just live events experience the problem.

Comment

• longtimefan.... The ESPN app on the LG TV is awful... I have the same app and also have Roku plugged in.... TONS of issues with the app but the Roku has been flawless. I finally uninstalled the LG app

Comment

• Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

UCF picked up the pace and made a game of it. Half: BYU 47-38.
          Looks like it is a one possession game.

UPDATE: And then BYU goes on a 12-0 run...
          Last edited by GoBearcats31; 03-13-2024, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• Final: BYU 87-73

Comment

• Originally posted by BorisTheCat View Post
              longtimefan.... The ESPN app on the LG TV is awful... I have the same app and also have Roku plugged in.... TONS of issues with the app but the Roku has been flawless. I finally uninstalled the LG app
              I’ll try on my PS4 next time. Next year. Basketball on + is over, so I unsubscribe until next season.

Comment

• TCU up 37-23 late first Oklahoma. OU has plenty of time, but it seems that the Sooners aren't so good. Lucky for them, they pulled that game out versus UC one week ago and probably should still be in the field of 68 if they cannot complete the comeback today.

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

I’ll try on my PS4 next time. Next year. Basketball on + is over, so I unsubscribe until next season.
                  Watching OU-TCU on the LG ESPN App, and today it’s perfect. Aaaaaaaggghhhh!

Comment

• Final: TCU 77, OK 70. On to face Houston.

Comment

• Maybe its the UC bounce ( ugly step child syndrome ) from the NCAA that we've become accustomed to over these years ( perceived or real ) continuing to be at work and it only acts up on bearcat games. I mean why is the best bball conference games televised on the lowest tier sports app anyway. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                        I have 500mb Fioptics with the ESPN app on my LG G3 OLED. The stream was so bad yesterday I turned it off in the second half and listened on the radio. No problems last night when I watched a replay. Maybe just live events experience the problem.
                        Odd, but no issues here with same speeds. My son suggests you check if your receiving speed is same as sending, PS, I have no udea how to check that.
                        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Originally posted by BorisTheCat View Post
                          longtimefan.... The ESPN app on the LG TV is awful... I have the same app and also have Roku plugged in.... TONS of issues with the app but the Roku has been flawless. I finally uninstalled the LG app
                          There it is. I'm with an LG C3 OLED with no streaming box currently. I'm off to find the Apple TV box. I'm currently doing the random hiccup thing during K-State and Texas so it's not just UC games. Back to the box I go.
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post

There it is. I'm with an LG C3 OLED with no streaming box currently. I'm off to find the Apple TV box. I'm currently doing the random hiccup thing during K-State and Texas so it's not just UC games. Back to the box I go.
                            For anyone having this issue, follow previous advice on here and pause the broadcast. Rewind a few minutes of game time and hit play again. It'll fine be unless it catches up with the live broadcast again. I have the feeling there's not enough memory in these LG TVs to handle 4K live streaming for motion sports.
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• I just saw an ESPN prediction on the Kansas game tonight. Even with their two best players out, that represents 36/37 points, ESPN gives Kansas a 76% chance of winning the game. That is very DISRESPECTFUL I hope that Miller posts that in the locker to show the team how little the sports world think of them. I hope that Cincinnati can give Kansas an a$$ kicking that they never ever forget.

Comment

• Originally posted by leeraymond View Post
                                I just saw an ESPN prediction on the Kansas game tonight. Even with their two best players out, that represents 36/37 points, ESPN gives Kansas a 76% chance of winning the game. That is very DISRESPECTFUL I hope that Miller posts that in the locker to show the team how little the sports world think of them. I hope that Cincinnati can give Kansas an a$$ kicking that they never ever forget.
                                I mentioned this earlier and I think it's based on previous stats and doesn't account for the missing players.
                                Brent Wyrick
                                92 Final Four Front Row
                                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X