This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Greg7173 View Post
    This really has gone on far too long. Someone has to stop the bleeding. Calm the players and the recruits. Show everyone we are going to have a good set of assistants, especially in strength and conditioning. We've all gotten used to a quality football program that makes us proud. I just don't want Tuberville 2.0 and with our entry into the Big 12 and no known coach, we could very well be heading in that direction.
    It absolutely has. The transfer portal window opens today. Needed a coach last night.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• This is gonna be a weird bowl game…

Comment

• Scott Satterfield, per Pete Thamel

https://twitter.com/PeteThamel/statu...NYnUp9FaA&s=19
        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Hearing Scott Saterfield from Louisville next coach

Comment

• My Louisville coworker is laughing. Horrible hire.

Comment

• I think you really have to question the process in identifying and interviewing candidates even it results in hiring a new coach that excites fans, boosters, players, transfers, and recruits. The hiring process may be suffering from thinking too small. It is as though UC has had the mindset more of a lower-tier AAC school rather than a program that is about to enter the Big 12. Not having a head coach in place for the opening of the transfer portal borders on malpractice and suggests that the Athletic Department does not understand the demands of major college football in the era of the transfer portal. I would be happy to eat my words, but the approach led by JC is not inspiring confidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flying Jalapeno View Post
                My Louisville coworker is laughing. Horrible hire.
                what do you expect him to do. His coach may have left on his own

Comment

• Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

what do you expect him to do. His coach may have left on his own
                  Stupid take. Were you laughing at Wisconsin for taking Fickell? Didn't think so. Out of all the candidates this was the best Cunningham could do? I'm sure Satterfield is a NIL wizard.

Comment

My Louisville coworker is laughing. Horrible hire.
                    This one is sort of a choose your own adventure. The athletic department at Louisville has its own issues. It does feel a little bit like Satterfield beat the mob out of town. But he was good at App State. Talking points for both sides on this one, but it could work.

Comment

Stupid take. Were you laughing at Wisconsin for taking Fickell? Didn't think so. Out of all the candidates this was the best Cunningham could do? I'm sure Satterfield is a NIL wizard.
                      yoiu changed the subject from your co-worker to me and then JC. Is your co-worker a football coach or an NIL expert by chance. If not I am laughing at his laughing. People handle rejection differently. Some get pissed and others try to block their hurt by laughing. Now do a different post on me and JC as my context was your co-worker who I doubt is an expert on NCAA football, recruiting and the NIL.

Comment

• This is pretty clearly a panic hire by JC. If this was his prime target, this would have been done some days ago. It looks like an opportunistic play by Satterfield who just sat back and said when you’re desperate, I’ll be here waiting for my check. The terms of the deal will be telling. But by any measure, Cunningham lead a pathetic search and hire.

Comment

• I read of UoL complaints concerning UC having lower standards. My response is simple Bobby Petrino xs 2

Comment

• Time to fire Cunningham! This is another Tubberville hire... Why would we want a bad ACC coach? Should have just kept Gino

Comment

• I would have liked a different direction, but let's see how he handles commits, transfers and the play in the Big 12. Give this time, but I am both disappointed and relieved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chewbacca2099 View Post
                                Time to fire Cunningham! This is another Tubberville hire... Why would we want a bad ACC coach? Should have just kept Gino
                                Agree. Cunningham failed. This guy seems like a used car salesman. The players lining up to leave will be telling.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X