Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Folks it’s Sunday night, what the f is going on?!

Comment

• I'm 100% on board with Willie Fritz
      Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Did JC take him to a Bengals game?

Comment

• Fritz is not the hire I thought we would go after but I’m shocked he wasn’t a candidate before now. He’s won at every level of football he’s coached at. Throw the .500 AAC record out.

My concern is that he may not have contacts and recruiting connections in the area and we get Tuberville 2.0 on the recruiting side. He’s mostly coached in the south.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post
            Maybe working for JC isn’t all that? There’s something going on here. Why would one of the top candidates choose USF over UC?
            Nicer weather?

Comment

• I will be shocked if we don’t hire a quality coach
              we have a lot of really good players coming back plus
              who we pickup from portal. We can compete next year
              in Big12. Pressure is in JC, we have to hire the tight guy or stay in AAC

Comment

• I originally suggested ND assistant Deland McCullough in the all things Fickell thread several days ago. He has a son committed to UC and his star freshman son who played at IU just announced he’s portaling.

Comment

• Mel Tucker may be available after not reaching a bowl game.

added..... Maybe MSU will pay his salary for the first 4 years. lol.
                  Last edited by bearcatbret; 12-04-2022, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• There's no going back now. We wanted a seat at the adults only table and now it's up to JC to get us a coach who can get us competitive there. If he strikes out shame on him. You would think that recruiting the UC home base would be one of top three requisites of a hire.

If there is any I'll feelings towards Fickell it would be that he was merely placating JC as all plans and upgrades were being talked about and the whole time he was looking North to see when Daly would falter. When that didn't happen he took the very first B10 job he could.I don't begrudge him his success but I do dislike that he led us believe he was in it for the long haul

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                      I originally suggested ND assistant Deland McCullough in the all things Fickell thread several days ago. He has a son committed to UC and his star freshman son who played at IU just announced he’s portaling.
                      the scoop is tOSU who he was once committed to or ND

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                        Fritz is not the hire I thought we would go after but I’m shocked he wasn’t a candidate before now. He’s won at every level of football he’s coached at. Throw the .500 AAC record out.

My concern is that he may not have contacts and recruiting connections in the area and we get Tuberville 2.0 on the recruiting side. He’s mostly coached in the south.
                        Keep in mind that not one of the names in this entire thread is a candidate. That is, unless Cunningham is posing as a fan on Bearcat News and throwing out random names.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                          Fritz is not the hire I thought we would go after but I’m shocked he wasn’t a candidate before now. He’s won at every level of football he’s coached at. Throw the .500 AAC record out.

Chad made it sound like it’s not Fritz (on BCJ Nightcap) but also no one seems to know

Comment

• Based on the timeline my gut says Urban.

Comment

• The news of Deion having 200 recruits and portal guys reaching out to him is a little sad to me if he had come to UC. I like our student athletes and appreciate their hard work. I excepted a few position upgrades or defections, but glad our kids aren't in battle for total roster turnover
                              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• This really has gone on far too long. Someone has to stop the bleeding. Calm the players and the recruits. Show everyone we are going to have a good set of assistants, especially in strength and conditioning. We've all gotten used to a quality football program that makes us proud. I just don't want Tuberville 2.0 and with our entry into the Big 12 and no known coach, we could very well be heading in that direction.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X