X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
    Per @jeffsimonESPN again

‘Sources say the Cincinnati Bearcats and Tennessee OC Alex Golesh are closing in on a deal to be the next Head Coach for the Bearcats. Golesh apparently blew the competition away during the interview and was the “clear number 1 candidate.” #Bearcats #Vols #CollegeFootball’
    Fake account

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

Fake account
      I thought so too, claims to be an insider, but won’t pay $8 for a checkmark. But just in case… All the talk tonight is Golesh, but I won’t be surprised if it’s a name we haven’t heard yet.

Comment

• Golesh just retweeted a recruiting visit for Tennessee 1hr ago. Doesn't scream "I'm going to Cincinnati"

Comment

• John Brice of Football Scoop: While @CoachGolesh remains a top target for @USFFootball, Golesh is not considered 1 of the 2 finalists @ Cincy

Comment

• Thamel: Deion preparing to take Colorado job
            https://twitter.com/petethamel/statu...dtvdfcpWVDt-Qw

Comment

• I’m convinced that nobody knows anything, except John Cunningham.

Comment

• I hear that Erik Martin will be the next HC.

Comment

• Why not check interest of coordinators of top
                  programs ? Penn St D-coordinator, Utah D-coordinator
                  etc ?

Comment

I’m convinced that nobody knows anything, except John Cunningham.
                    We learned that in search that ended in Wes being hired. I'm almost convinced Cunningham wouldn't tell Pinto what he is thinking if he didn't have to.
                    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
                      I hear that Erik Martin will be the next HC.
                      Lol. JC Has buyers remorse and determined to get his "man" this time? funny!

Comment

• I had to lay off reading anything on this board for several days because I was literally losing sleep over coach leaving, reading about the decommits and transfers, and musings about the next coach. I had to reset my brain to truly important things in life. One thing that I haven't been able to shake is that character matters. One of the greatest attributes of Coach LF is his character and integrity. I hope UC does not overlook the substantial character flaws of Meyer just for a short term media and player gain. I don't want to go back to the days of UC being in the headlines for all the wrong reasons. While I am underwhelmed by the names out there, I remember my diehard OSU grad-friend telling me back in the day that Fickell was not going to be the guy our school would do well under. He has since admitted how very wrong he was. Much better a dark horse candidate than a guy with major character issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by UC4me View Post
                          I had to lay off reading anything on this board for several days because I was literally losing sleep over coach leaving, reading about the decommits and transfers, and musings about the next coach. I had to reset my brain to truly important things in life. One thing that I haven't been able to shake is that character matters. One of the greatest attributes of Coach LF is his character and integrity. I hope UC does not overlook the substantial character flaws of Meyer just for a short term media and player gain. I don't want to go back to the days of UC being in the headlines for all the wrong reasons. While I am underwhelmed by the names out there, I remember my diehard OSU grad-friend telling me back in the day that Fickell was not going to be the guy our school would do well under. He has since admitted how very wrong he was. Much better a dark horse candidate than a guy with major character issues.
                          You don't know the heart but only what the press has revealed.

Comment

• I too have had to take a break from reading everyone’s comments. My wish is we get the very best up and coming coach that has Big 12 / Power 5 aspirations.
                            We don’t know who has contacted our AD and or who has interviewed. He called for a National search and I believe he’s conducting as such. These rumors are just that, although fun to speculate. I expect this is winding down and we’ll know in the next couple days. I have picked a horse, let’s see if he wins…..

Comment

I’m convinced that nobody knows anything, except John Cunningham.
                              This is on the mark.
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
                                I hear that Erik Martin will be the next HC.
                                Ha ha ha ha ha! Perfection!
                                L

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X