• Show
Clear All

• I think Gerry Faust is available

Comment

• Originally posted by JBB View Post
      I think Gerry Faust is available
      Correct. Arguably the most factual statement I’ve seen posted

Comment

• I think; hire Gino and let him build the best, youngest, most aggressive staff possible. Tressel, Mickens, Stewart, etc... Roll the damn dice and get to work.

Comment

• Honestly, who's left at this point. Just Hire Gino and move on. Possibly keep recruits and current players. Not much else out there at this point.

Comment

• Ron English- Purdue defensive coach seems
            pretty accomplished ?

Comment

• Justin Williams is stating that we are down to Sean Lewis, Alex Golesh, Coombs and Gino.

https://theathletic.com/3962423/2022...shared_article
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Why did a private jet leave lunken tonight at 717PM, land in Jackson MS at 750 pm CST and is now returning to Lunken? Unless it’s Jeff Brantley flying home from redsfest..hmm

Comment

• Golesh is gone to USF

Comment

• Originally posted by catscratchfever View Post
                    Why did a private jet leave lunken tonight at 717PM, land in Jackson MS at 750 pm CST and is now returning to Lunken? Unless it’s Jeff Brantley flying home from redsfest..hmm
                    Where you getting that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Crusher58 View Post

Where you getting that?
                      Flight aware flight tracking website

Comment

• Out of left field super dark horse candidate... Mack Brown of UNC? He coached at Texas before going back to UNC. He's won a NC, and has been successful everywhere he's been. Known coach that's still playing so maybe that's why there has been no discussion.

Just trying to think of a name that is still playing which keeps the talk down. Thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by catscratchfever View Post

Flight aware flight tracking website
                          Just a little excitement as we await the chimney smoke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                            Justin Williams is stating that we are down to Sean Lewis, Alex Golesh, Coombs and Gino.

https://theathletic.com/3962423/2022...shared_article
                            I think this was from yesterday?

On currently live BCJ night cap, pretty sure Chad B said it won’t be Gino.

Comment

• Originally posted by sloppydj13 View Post
                              Out of left field super dark horse candidate... Mack Brown of UNC? He coached at Texas before going back to UNC. He's won a NC, and has been successful everywhere he's been. Known coach that's still playing so maybe that's why there has been no discussion.

Just trying to think of a name that is still playing which keeps the talk down. Thoughts?
                              As good as any name I’ve seen. We’re all fumbling in the dark here. I thought about it but I have no idea about his experience North of the Mason Dixon

Comment

• Can you fly Cincy to Jackson MS in 33 minutes? Sounds like a stretch.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X