Oklahoma 9/23 Noon Fox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post

Didn’t Dee Wiggins play in this offense at Louisville? I know Henderson played for a full year with Emory. My point is that this isn’t a group that’s totally unfamiliar with what’s around them. I also think throwing short slants & screens shouldn’t take 4 games. Satterfield’s post game comments were definitely not what I appreciate. He needs to be a little more accountable and a little more reflective about what’s happening. Let’s at least try running the TE’s across the middle, WR slants to the inside, RB’s that get 20 carries a game…..it can’t hurt.
    i agree that the offense struggled mightily against oklahoma, but oklahoma, thorugh four games, has only given up 34 points - their defense is pretty damn good. there's a huge talent gap between us and them, at this point.

Comment

On a Nippert note, it’s truly amazing where our gameday experience has evolved to across the last 20 years; from the transformation of a parking lot into Sigma Sigma commons, to the expanded and improved Nippert stadium to the surrounding tailgating zones on Short Vine …..wow, so grateful to be where we are today. Thank you Rick Minter for laying the modern foundation for all the great things to come. I know many of us remember even just a few years before Minter, you could walk in at halftime without paying, the ushers just waved you in to join the few thousand fans in attendance

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post
        On a Nippert note, it’s truly amazing where our gameday experience has evolved to across the last 20 years; from the transformation of a parking lot into Sigma Sigma commons, to the expanded and improved Nippert stadium to the surrounding tailgating zones on Short Vine …..wow, so grateful to be where we are today. Thank you Rick Minter for laying the modern foundation for all the great things to come. I know many of us remember even just a few years before Minter, you could walk in at halftime without paying, the ushers just waved you in to join the few thousand fans in attendance
        Truth. ESPN and FOX wouldn't have sniffed the place in the late 80s
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

The fact that Fox didn't pivot from this game when we lost to Miami is also pretty telling. There's a lot of street cred these days about Nippert - notice how it's being billed as "Historic Nippert Stadium" in media announcements? We also showed up in the group of government funded protection/rehab for college football stadiums, whatever that bill was that's being floated.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X