No announcement yet.

Isaiah Collier 2023 GA PG 6'3 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An announcement about the announcement is a lot like having a pre-meeting before the meeting. Just saying.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Wes Miller will be at Wheeler HS all day tomorrow, per Chad B on BCJ night cap video (I am sure he’s elaborated more on the message board).

Comment

• fwiw, Collier got a Cincy crystal ball 100% yesterday on Rivals.

Comment

• So when will Collier announce his decision ?

Comment

• Two UC crystal balls on Rivals now. 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
              So when will Collier announce his decision ?
              He hasn’t said yet. I’m hoping Saturday personally
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                Two UC crystal balls on Rivals now. 100%
                One of them also has Page going to UC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post

He hasn’t said yet. I’m hoping Saturday personally

....and hopefully Page follows!

Comment

• Interesting, on3 has some "recruiting prediction machine" thing. For the longest time, it had UC at 30% chance of landing Collier with Alabama second at 20% -- even though Alabama hasn't been in the running for weeks/months. Well, it finally updated and it has Collier at 88% likelihood to USC and 4% to UC. (Alabama, FWIW, is still listed third...)... So file this one away. If he picks UC, don't even bother with these predictor metrics...
                    Last edited by GoBearcats31; 09-22-2022, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                      Interesting, on3 has some "recruiting prediction machine" thing. For the longest time, it had UC at 30% chance of landing Collier with Alabama second at 20% -- even though Alabama hasn't been in the running for weeks/months. Well, it finally updated and it has Collier at 88% likelihood to USC and 4% to UC. (Alabama, FWIW, is still listed third...)... So file this one away. If he picks UC, don't even bother with these predictor metrics...

Yeah, and 2 Crystal Balls from Rivals... So it's anyone's guess... I'd say 50/50 between UC & USC..... So lets hope Rivals gets it right this TIME.......

Comment

Yeah, and 2 Crystal Balls from Rivals... So it's anyone's guess... I'd say 50/50 between UC & USC..... So lets hope Rivals gets it right this TIME.......
                        I wouldn't exactly say either of those Rivals people are big names in the industry, but I guess I will give them benefit of the doubt.

At least the buzz that seems to becoming from BCJ (not that I have insider access) would indicate that things look pretty favorable.

What's fascinating is people (fans) on Twitter with all this talk of UC basketball being "back" -- but they have not landed anyone since Griffith. But hopefully good news to come.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

I wouldn't exactly say either of those Rivals people are big names in the industry, but I guess I will give them benefit of the doubt.

At least the buzz that seems to becoming from BCJ (not that I have insider access) would indicate that things look pretty favorable.

What's fascinating is people (fans) on Twitter with all this talk of UC basketball being "back" -- but they have not landed anyone since Griffith. But hopefully good news to come.

We have a ways to go before we're back.... Landing two out of the three would be huge in the right direction... Landing ALL 3 Players would be outstanding... Collier, Page, & James!

Comment

• I posted something similar on Twitter (i.e. we will be really "back" when we land some/all of these guys). With that being said, being in the mix this late in the process is not nothing, and frankly is better than most of us can ever remember. For all of Mick's good points, I think he viewed going after the high-flyers to be futile and a waste of resources in many cases.

Comment

We have a ways to go before we're back.... Landing two out of the three would be huge in the right direction... Landing ALL 3 Players would be outstanding... Collier, Page, & James!
                              Just on a gut feeling, I think 2 out of 3 is likely and I have a hunch we may not get Collier. As much as I want all 3 of them I think Collier is likely to head out to LA. I’m not basing this on anything to be honest. I think we see some commitments this weekend.

Don’t forget about Somto Cyril. We’re also in the final mix for Flory Bidunga in the next class. Getting this assortment of players on campus is encouraging even if none of them sign with us. Always the bridesmaid is better than not shooting your shot.

Speaking of signings, Rayvon should be pretty happy with any of these guys as teammates. Hopefully some combo of them sign in November.

Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Agreed, Lobot-that 2024 mix of possibles is really exciting-Cyril, McKinney, Bidunga, Burgess, etc-again, good on the staff for getting in on these guys before the bluebloods come sniffing around-and looks like we are starting on the 2025s as well!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X