2024 NCAA Transfer Portal Megathread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Connor Hickman the SG rom Bradley is in the portal. He's got one year left.

I would expect him to be someone we look at simply because he's a known quantity to the staff. Drew Adams coached him at Bradley, Drew's brother coached him in AAU. Wes knows Brian Wardle and so does Drew etc. etc. etc. If they think he's a fit for the team and Big XII play I'm sure he'll be contacted if he hasn't already been.
    Per Chad Brendel this morning, Drew Adams drove straight from Terre Haute to Peoria to meet with Hickman this afternoon.

Comment

Okay, Tweeter X followers, I read some comments that Daniel Skillings posted an out of time hourglass on X and removed his UC posts (on X or Instagram or both). I don't follow players on X or get on there much, and don't have IG.

Can anyone confirm, or hopefully, refute this information?
      Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

I can only speak to X... yes he posted an hourglass with no details but all of his UC posts are still up and live

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
          Okay, Tweeter X followers, I read some comments that Daniel Skillings posted an out of time hourglass on X and removed his UC posts (on X or Instagram or both). I don't follow players on X or get on there much, and don't have IG.

Don't freak out there. That hourglass could mean a number of things. Stop assuming the worst becuase all his UC posts are still on IG and X/Twitter. I just looked.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Don't freak out there. That hourglass could mean a number of things. Stop assuming the worst becuase all his UC posts are still on IG and X/Twitter. I just looked.
            I thought it could mean out of time about the game outcome. Thanks for refuting the other bad info, that is a relief

Comment

I thought it could mean out of time about the game outcome. Thanks for refuting the other bad info, that is a relief
              I also thought that an hourglass was that the season ran out of time.

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

I also thought that an hourglass was that the season ran out of time.
                That's most logical.

Comment

Skillings bio on IG still has UC in it and he posted a pic of himself in a UC shirt 7 hours ago.

Anyways…

Comment

Also on IG... jizzle, betsey, rayvon already talking about next year !

Comment

And I love the fact that Rayvon and Tyler McKinley are getting up shots together after games. Fingers crossed, hopefully that spirit continues.

Comment

Dan loves UC, Coach Miller and his teammates. But someone’s been telling you all before the season even started that this was our last chance to see Dan play for UC (99% probability). Remember the press conference where Coach Wes and Dan both tried to give a politically correct answer as to him looking forward to senior night. Finally Wes admitted and said that Dan has bigger goals than senior night, which should have been another indication that this poster was correct about him leaving after this year. Some of you even bookmarked the claim right?

As for Jizzle, he’s roommates with Rayvon and they’re really, really good friends. Literally do everything together. I don’t think he’s going anywhere. I know both he and Rayvon were disappointed that Griffith had to redshirt this year but sense prevailed and Rayvon became a vocal presence from the bench. All issues were addressed and nothing is lingering from that ordeal. Thankfully.

Maybe when someone is trying to tell you all something, listen vs attacking. Aren’t you adults?

Comment

Originally posted by GunSlinger View Post

Dan loves UC, Coach Miller and his teammates. But someone’s been telling you all before the season even started that this was our last chance to see Dan play for UC (99% probability). Remember the press conference where Coach Wes and Dan both tried to give a politically correct answer as to him looking forward to senior night. Finally Wes admitted and said that Dan has bigger goals than senior night, which should have been another indication that this poster was correct about him leaving after this year. Some of you even bookmarked the claim right?

As for Jizzle, he’s roommates with Rayvon and they’re really, really good friends. Literally do everything together. I don’t think he’s going anywhere. I know both he and Rayvon were disappointed that Griffith had to redshirt this year but sense prevailed and Rayvon became a vocal presence from the bench. All issues were addressed and nothing is lingering from that ordeal. Thankfully.

Maybe when someone is trying to tell you all something, listen vs attacking. Aren’t you adults?
                          Where do you think he is going? NBA Draft?

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

#6 Reid Ducharme also portaling for X. He only played in a few games and minor minutes, but he also was a 4-star recruit last year.

Add in Logan Duncomb who transferred from Indiana to Xavier (via Moeller HS) last spring but stepped away from basketball.

There seems to be a plan though, as senior guard Marcus Foster of Furman (17.0 and 7.5) just committed to Sean Miller and co.
                            And another - Lazar Djokovic https://247sports.com/college/xavier...cts-229476399/

Feels like there is a plan here. But at the same time, having a complete roster turnover this past season, not sure how another full overhaul (returning potentially a couple pieces + maybe Freemantle and/or Hunter) will right the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

And another - Lazar Djokovic https://247sports.com/college/xavier...cts-229476399/

Feels like there is a plan here. But at the same time, having a complete roster turnover this past season, not sure how another full overhaul (returning potentially a couple pieces + maybe Freemantle and/or Hunter) will right the ship.
                              Most likely Slimeball Sean Miller is running people off. He has deep ties to the basketball underworld, and I'll not be surprised if something unexpected happens here.
                              Last edited by longtimefan; 03-28-2024, 01:11 PM. Reason: Clarify who the slimeball is.

Comment

Wisconsin star sophomore AJ Storr (16.8 points, 3.9 rebounds after transferring in from St. John's) is in the portal. This has been rumored for some time. Definitely seeking that bag $$$.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X