2024 NCAA Transfer Portal Megathread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Longtime Lurker View Post

I'm going to view this as "i don't think i can beat out arrinten and aziz for playing time, so off to osu". I'm not saying it's true, just that it makes me feel better. Also, it means i still don't have to root for anything associated with Duke, which definitely makes me feel better.
    I think I view this more as I'm not getting 40 minutes here with the deep roster and can't showcase myself for NBA scouts if I'm not on floor.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

Travis Branham of 247 Sports also mentioned UC with Langdon Hatton plus other bigger programs like X and ND
      Bellarmine big Langdon Hatton trending towards IU

Comment

Former UC target Leon Bond is also a former 4-star recruit portaling. Sophomore at Virginia.
        Bond. Leon Bond. Headed to Northern Iowa.

Comment

• Miami stud Norchad Omier is headed to Baylor.

Comment

• Ex-Temple star Khalif Battle is transferring to Gonzaga for his 6th and final year of eligibility. Averaged 14.8 ppg and 3.3 rpg last season for Arkansas. This will be his fourth school after he started his career at Butler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
              Berke Buyuktuncel of UCLA has been contacted by UC staff. 6'9 PF from Turkey.

Played FIBA ball at U19 level for Turkey.

https://uclabruins.com/sports/mens-b...uktuncel/13035
              An experienced player on the international level and some good NCAA experience. UckLa was a trainwreck last year and Berke still managed 8 starts after not getting cleared to begin the season. If there is interest, I'd take him. We need big guys who can bang in the Big 12.
              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Bond. Leon Bond. Headed to Northern Iowa.
                I like what you did there. Nice😄

Comment

• May be a little late here, but with the portal entrance date closed this about all but confirms CJF will be staying?

Comment

• Originally posted by you see View Post
                    May be a little late here, but with the portal entrance date closed this about all but confirms CJF will be staying?
                    Unless he opts to retire from playing, Yes.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Thiero reportedly down to Pitt, UNC, Arkansas, Kentucky (stay put), Indiana
                      Thiero is following Calipari -- it is Arkansas

Comment

UTSA transfer forward Trey Edmonds sets visit to Minnesota, looking to schedule Ole Miss and Cincinnati

https://www.on3.com/transfer-portal/...nd-cincinnati/

The 6-foot-10 junior from Aurora, Colorado is also looking to schedule visits to Ole Miss and Cincinnati. Edmonds averaged 7.0 points and 5.8 rebounds per game this season, while shooting 55.9% from the field.
                        Trey Edmonds to Minnesota

Comment

• Devo Davis (Arkansas - 6 ppg, but 11 ppg the year before) to Oklahoma State

Comment

• Supposedly UC may have been in touch with Atiki Ally Atiki, a 6'10 Tanzanian senior-to-be from BYU (and likely member of the All-Name Team). Numbers aren't great, but UC could use a body and wouldn't be terrible for one year if that is the best they can do.

Triple A averaged 4.0 points, 2.9 rebounds and 0.5 block per game in 11 minutes per game this year. He played in 11 Big 12 games, averaging 2.3 and 1.2 in 7.0 minutes (his best outing was 6 and 3 in 10 mins at Kansas State). His three year averages are 3.6 points, 3.2 rebounds, 0.8 blocks, 58.5% from FT (but only 11/24 this past season) in 12.2 minutes per game over 88 games.

Comment

Supposedly UC may have been in touch with Atiki Ally Atiki, a 6'10 Tanzanian senior-to-be from BYU (and likely member of the All-Name Team). Numbers aren't great, but UC could use a body and wouldn't be terrible for one year if that is the best they can do.

Triple A averaged 4.0 points, 2.9 rebounds and 0.5 block per game in 11 minutes per game this year. He played in 11 Big 12 games, averaging 2.3 and 1.2 in 7.0 minutes (his best outing was 6 and 3 in 10 mins at Kansas State). His three year averages are 3.6 points, 3.2 rebounds, 0.8 blocks, 58.5% from FT (but only 11/24 this past season) in 12.2 minutes per game over 88 games.
                              I'd feel comfortable giving him 10-15 min/game at the 5 behind Aziz.

I'm sure plenty of other schools could offer him a bigger role, but if winning is a top priority for him next season, he'd be smart to come here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carthage World View Post

I'd feel comfortable giving him 10-15 min/game at the 5 behind Aziz.

I'm sure plenty of other schools could offer him a bigger role, but if winning is a top priority for him next season, he'd be smart to come here.
                                maybe NIL is the top priority. Then pt.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X