This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

I wasn't surprised by what I heard, since some of the stories were already leaking out.... You just don't know what's the truth? One thing I was told, took me off guard.... I truly hope this is over this week... It's hurting the recruiting process, plus we might be able to salvage some of the current players who entered the portal.
    Any chance you can share what you heard that caught you off guard?

I'm dying for info here. Between yours and Lobot's comments here, what I'm able to see on 247 and elsewhere, I feel like a TON of people have heard some more serious things but no one ever shares the info. Where are you guys hearing this, and why does it seem to be a rule that under no cicrumstances can it be shared on a message board?

Comment

• I'm sure some of it will be because the info might out their source but.... I'm still waiting on real facts that rise above the disgruntled players thing. I really do not know the point of saying "i heard something but i cant tell you"... uh.. okay.. then what was the point ? Thanks for adding to my frustration.

Comment

• Originally posted by BorisTheCat View Post
        I think if there is one thing we can ALL agree upon is .. whatever the final outcome is... JUST DO IT ALREADY !!!! If CJB remains the coach, put a plan in place to improve whatever the issues were. If CJB is out, then let's start talking to candidates and get out of limbo. I liked the CJB hire but have no idea what goes on behind the scenes... get that facts, make a decision one way or another and lets f'ing go !
        I’m with you. I also suspect the coaching search is in full swing as we have already seen posts about an opening at Cincinnati (even though it’s not been formally announced)

Comment

• Yea trying to find a name coach to come here is proving to be more difficult that originally thought

Comment

• Is there any concern that NCAA sanctions could result?

Comment

• It depends on how egregious the "police" deems the charges as they are revealed are

Comment

• There's an old saying in the business world, "consultants borrow your watch to tell you what time it is." But, that independent verification is usually necessary to sell ideas to higher ups or governing boards. The fact that they hired an outside consultant was huge, if they didn't already know there were serious findings they wouldn't have done it. We've all heard rumors, but it won't take long now. In this case it may not be just Brannen under the microscope but Cunningham as well.

Comment

• I’m hearing Brannen may be on leave now? Some
                  of our portal crew may stay? Tari, Saunders Jr.

Comment

• Well we can all count on the university to make the best decision, like with Cronin. That turned out great.
                    Josh Rexhausen
                    CE'99

Comment

• Is anyone goingto the breakfast with Cunningham on April Fool's Day?
                      Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
                        Is anyone goingto the breakfast with Cunningham on April Fool's Day?
                        Is it prime rib and Graeters ice cream like last year?
                        Josh Rexhausen
                        CE'99

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh Rexhausen View Post

Is it prime rib and Graeters ice cream like last year?
                          I think totally virtual, order what you want

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh Rexhausen View Post
                            Well we can all count on the university to make the best decision, like with Cronin. That turned out great.
                            Turned out great for Mick. It was time to part for both of him and our program to grow. He grew faster, not really surprised there given that UckLa is an easy place to recruit. As for us, we will be back, just not at the pace you or I want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post
                              I’m hearing Brannen may be on leave now? Some
                              of our portal crew may stay? Tari, Saunders Jr.
                              This was posted to Twitter by a satire account.

***Coffee with Cunningham invites have gone out to some of you. The meeting is this Thursday morning. You could guess by that we might hear something at the end of the day today.
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Good to know-thanks-seemed awfully strange even for this strange saga!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X