This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

I was talking about the cookies. 'Hard" practices are a subjective thing. Not bragging, but I lifted after long practices as did many I knew. Some laid on the bed. David D has shown me he is a quitter. I take everything he says with a grain of salt.
    I am sorry Leo but you just earlier stated earlier that people should stop senseless attacks. I would consider what you said a senseless attack and I also believe it not to be true. I think that David D did what he needed to do and I respect that. I also think that he was a great addition to our team.

Comment

I was talking about the cookies. 'Hard" practices are a subjective thing. Not bragging, but I lifted after long practices as did many I knew. Some laid on the bed. David D has shown me he is a quitter. I take everything he says with a grain of salt.
      The FU@#!! These are college students playing for our school, not professionals. Personal attacks on student-athletes crosses a line. Please put out a public apology to David. I read his situation, and he is the opposite of a quitter. I believe he will grow to be a leader because of what he is learning about his self and mental pressures.
      Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Burk View Post

I am sorry Leo but you just earlier stated earlier that people should stop senseless attacks. I would consider what you said a senseless attack and I also believe it not to be true. I think that David D did what he needed to do and I respect that. I also think that he was a great addition to our team.
        wasn't senseless but based on his quitting of two teams. No speculation- just his factual past.

Comment

• Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

The FU@#!! These are college students playing for our school, not professionals. Personal attacks on student-athletes crosses a line. Please put out a public apology to David. I read his situation, and he is the opposite of a quitter. I believe he will grow to be a leader because of what he is learning about his self and mental pressures.
          you are just using that as a coverup because I refuted you on many occasions. Now stop your silliness.

Comment

wasn't senseless but based on his quitting of two teams. No speculation- just his factual past.
            So then harvey, mikey, gabe, masen, tari, plus whatever players we’ll be getting in the transfer portal, and the other 800+ and constantly growing names in the portal are all quitters too then.

Comment

• I'll say again. The lawyers have a tight lid on all this. The only people who know what's really going on, or the real reasons for it, aren't talking. This situation is going to be resolved in the next few days, and since UC is subject to public records laws the whole truth will eventually come out. I'm just looking to going forward and putting this whole mess behind the program, and getting back in my seats when I'm allowed.

We've seen how good Houston is, and we saw Memphis wipe out the NIT with a boatload of new talent coming in. To stay competitive in the league, we have to get moving, fast.

Comment

• Probably not the correct place to post this, but every time I read Leo’s posts, I can’t help but picture Izzy Mandlebaum.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UoJ-hM2gF9U

Comment

• Originally posted by Big_Daddy_Bearcat_07 View Post
                  Probably not the correct place to post this, but every time I read Leo’s posts, I can’t help but picture Izzy Mandlebaum.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UoJ-hM2gF9U
                  Now that was a good personal attack!

Comment

• Cut it out y'all
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Hold up, this thread was suppose to be strictly about John Brannen, lets leave it at that! I will tell you this, I ran into a former player during the Huggin/Cronin days in coreyville this past weekend... And personally I'm not sure how Brannen survives this.... Also, what I was told, some of the current Players in the portal are waiting the outcome of Brannen before they commit to a different school... This could be over by mid/late week.. I guess we will see...

Comment

• No news thus far...

Justin Williams was on with Mo Egger just now but nothing new
                        Last edited by GoBearcats31; 03-29-2021, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• This silence is deafening

Comment

• Listened to Justin Williams.. pretty much restating everything we already knew. Did not offer anything that at least was news to me.

Comment

• Take it with a grain of salt: I read on another forum that Brannen required a player to practice after testing positive for COVID-19, and that is what caused the COVID related issues with the basketball team. IF there is any grain of truth to this, then I understand the deafening silence, because it is a failure on multiple levels within medical staff, assistant coaches, and apparently falling directly on Brannen's shoulders because the AD wasn't informed until after the fact.

I debated posting this here, but decided that since it has been posted on other Bearcat chat boards, it is already open to discovery. I do not have an inside source or hear this as a rumor by word of mouth, or I wouldn't have posted it. Again, IF this is true, this would seem to be cause given the extra protocols that were put in place as rules for this year. Grab hold of the reins, this is going to be a bumpy ride and I hope it is a short ride ending this week.
                              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
                                Take it with a grain of salt: I read on another forum that Brannen required a player to practice after testing positive for COVID-19, and that is what caused the COVID related issues with the basketball team. IF there is any grain of truth to this, then I understand the deafening silence, because it is a failure on multiple levels within medical staff, assistant coaches, and apparently falling directly on Brannen's shoulders because the AD wasn't informed until after the fact.

I debated posting this here, but decided that since it has been posted on other Bearcat chat boards, it is already open to discovery. I do not have an inside source or hear this as a rumor by word of mouth, or I wouldn't have posted it. Again, IF this is true, this would seem to be cause given the extra protocols that were put in place as rules for this year. Grab hold of the reins, this is going to be a bumpy ride and I hope it is a short ride ending this week.
                                All medical issues especially regarding covid would be handled by Bob Mangene. Absolutely 0% chance that this happened.
                                Last edited by CincyBearcats2; 03-29-2021, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X