No announcement yet.

2023 NCAA Transfer Portal Megathread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good article that ranks the Top 41 guys in the portal. Rankings were done by the NBA draft writers at the Athletic. ($)

https://theathletic.com/4366021/2023/03/31/college-basketball-transfer-portal-ranking/
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Hunter Dickinson from Michigan just went into the portal. Would be a huge get to pair him with Vik.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• UC has contacted Auburn freshman center Yohan Traore. I believe he was a 5 star recruit but didn’t do a ton this year.

https://twitter.com/andrew__slater/s...A2NHZ_hNyS2mFg

Comment

• He was a 5 star. French . Brannen tried to get him to UC. He could probably go pro
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Rothstein: Florida State transfer Caleb Mills tells me that he's receiving interest from the following programs: Arkansas Memphis Cincinnati Vanderbilt Kansas Mississippi State Minnesota South Carolina Houston

Comment

• No way we can compete for Dickinson, he's the best player in the portal and will be wanting to go somewhere that can win it all next year... either that or whoever gives the most NIL $$$

Comment

• Originally posted by Chewbacca2099 View Post
                No way we can compete for Dickinson, he's the best player in the portal and will be wanting to go somewhere that can win it all next year... either that or whoever gives the most NIL $$$
                One thing is certain, we can't get him if we don't try.
                Last edited by Oldtimer_UC_fan; 04-01-2023, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• Houston’s Tramon Mark entering his name in the portal. I don’t trust anything on April 1 but he tweeted it so I guess true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                    Houston’s Tramon Mark entering his name in the portal. I don’t trust anything on April 1 but he tweeted it so I guess true.
                    He did the Portal/NBA combo thing . I don’t think he’s getting drafted
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Chewbacca2099 View Post
                      No way we can compete for Dickinson, he's the best player in the portal and will be wanting to go somewhere that can win it all next year... either that or whoever gives the most NIL $$$
                      With him and Vik inside, we only need to improve at 3 other positions unless Nolley comes back
                      Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

With him and Vik inside, we only need to improve at 3 other positions unless Nolley comes back
                        I had to laugh because of all the postings about Nolley. I like him and I think that he has represented well. However, during the season, so many on here blasted him. Yes, I hope that he comes back but I doubt it. However, to listen to so many people on here, who probably bashed him during the season wanting him to come back just surprises me. I am not including you in that. It was just your post that made me think about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                          Hunter Dickinson from Michigan just went into the portal. Would be a huge get to pair him with Vik.
                          Have we ever had any contact with him? Anybody on the current staff back in 2020 have any contact? I can’t recall any.

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

Have we ever had any contact with him? Anybody on the current staff back in 2020 have any contact? I can’t recall any.
                            Absolutely zero to my knowledge
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                              Hunter Dickinson from Michigan just went into the portal. Would be a huge get to pair him with Vik.
                              Committed to Michigan State and Tom Izzo
                              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

Committed to Michigan State and Tom Izzo
                                You sure that wasn't an April Fool's joke?

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X