No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Big XII

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Per a recent interview @ Dallas Morning News, Yormark said the 2023 14-team football conference schedule will be released this mid-month. Also, talks with Gonzaga possibly to join the B12 are ongoing.
    Last edited by swilsonsp4; 12-07-2022, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• The AAC logo has been removed from Nippert turf. Will the new Big 12 Logo need to be at 50 yard line, where we currently have C-paw?
      Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
        The AAC logo has been removed from Nippert turf. Will the new Big 12 Logo need to be at 50 yard line, where we currently have C-paw?
        Part of the agreement to join the Big XII was that Carson Field at Nippert Stadium is to have the logo stretch between the 30s, and touch the sidelines.

Comment

• OU and UT trying to get out a year early in 2024
          https://twitter.com/RossDellenger/st...11866033836034

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
            OU and UT trying to get out a year early in 2024
            https://twitter.com/RossDellenger/st...11866033836034
            McMurphy…
            https://www.actionnetwork.com/ncaaf/...=BrettMcMurphy

Comment

• What is the over-under for 2024? Will UC host either one of them in 2023? We should start a new thread predicting what order of finish OU and UT finish in their last season with the Big 12 and first season with the SEC.

Comment

• Could all teams in the Big 12 make the NCAA tournament? Could the entire Big 12 make the NCAA Tournament? - The Athletic
                Welcome to the Big 12 Wes Miller.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
                  Could all teams in the Big 12 make the NCAA tournament? Could the entire Big 12 make the NCAA Tournament? - The Athletic
                  Welcome to the Big 12 Wes Miller.
                  Personally, I’m pumped for it.

Comment

• Jason Kidd repping a Big 12 sweatshirt at the national title game
                    https://twitter.com/RedditCFB/status...DT2dbGjeEsAAAA

Comment

• @Joseph_Duarte: Big 12 schedule will be released Tuesday, per UCF AD

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                        @Joseph_Duarte: Big 12 schedule will be released Tuesday, per UCF AD
                        The UCF AD also admitted he read it on Twitter, not from Big 12 memo

Comment

• The Big 12 schedule will not be released this Tuesday as reported by several outlets today. They are saying that it is a bad look for the new commissioner and the conference. I thought that it might be to do with Texas and Oklahoma. This article says that it may be with who gets to play those two teams and if those two teams are leaving early. Could Oklahoma's potential early exit create scheduling quandary for the Big 12? (msn.com)

Comment

• The rumor mill is that IF Texas and OU stay in the conference for 2023, we would be playing Texas in Austin and Oklahoma in Nippert. It's a big if that they stay in the conference and to at least some extent, that's what the delay is on releasing the schedule.

You'd have to think they have 2 schedules made up for either scenario. I'd prefer Texas in Nippert just so I can hear them bitch about it and laugh at them but the rumor says it's OU.
                            Last edited by Lobot; 01-18-2023, 10:52 AM.
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
                              The Big 12 schedule will not be released this Tuesday as reported by several outlets today. They are saying that it is a bad look for the new commissioner and the conference. I thought that it might be to do with Texas and Oklahoma. This article says that it may be with who gets to play those two teams and if those two teams are leaving early. Could Oklahoma's potential early exit create scheduling quandary for the Big 12? (msn.com)
                              This would certainly create a scheduling quandry for the SEC as well. They have released their schedules, people have booked hotel rooms and made flight plans. I'd be more likely to believe the delay has more to do with scheduling farewell tours for one season or two, with a good possibility those teams leave in July 2024, not 2023.

Side note/question: if Texass and OU leave early, does that speed up time frame the new schools go from partial shares to full tv revenue shares?

Comment

• I want Texas in Nippert badly... We've had Oklahoma in town before even if it wasn't at Nippert. I think we will lose to either of them this coming year but would still like to make Texas sweat it out in a packed Nippert

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X