No announcement yet.

2023 NCAA Transfer Portal Megathread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Detroit Free Press has a long article on Dickinson. It doesn't mention any possible destination schools.

Comment

• Hunter Dickinson can play anywhere. I don’t believe he has any real connections to Cincinnati or the staff. Not sure why he’s getting so much attention in this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
        Hunter Dickinson can play anywhere. I don’t believe he has any real connections to Cincinnati or the staff. Not sure why he’s getting so much attention in this thread
        agreed -- He most likely will go to a championship contender needing a piece.

Comment

• Jamie Shaw of On3 put in a Memphis prediction for Caleb Mills

Comment

UC has contacted Keyon Menifield, a 6'1 freshman from Flint, MI who averaged 10.0 ppg at Washington
            https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...eyon-menifield
            https://twitter.com/tobias_bass/stat...15849523068928

Did not make his top six

Comment

• TCU transfer Eddie Lampkin is headed to Colorado

Comment

• Justin Harmon -- Utah Valley's leading scorer who dropped 17 on UC -- is heading to the portal. 6'4 guard from Chicago.
                https://twitter.com/justinharmon691/...00358866538496

Comment

• LJ Cryer, a third-team all Big 12 selection, has hit the portal. The Baylor guard immediately becomes one of the top players in the portal. I share this as general Big 12-related news. Also, he was recruited to Baylor by Jerome Tang, who is of course now the head coach at Kansas State.

Comment

• DaSean Nelson, a former 2022 juco target for Wes, in the portal. 10.0 and 4.8 this year at DePaul.

Comment

• KyKy Tandy is headed to Jacksonville State https://twitter.com/kykytandy/status...31380148867074

The former top 100/4-star recruit averaged 4.8 points in four years at X, mostly in his freshman and sophomore campaigns.

As you'll recall, UC was on him for a while and potentially even the favorite to land him coming out of HS before Mick backed away.

Comment

• Hofstra's leading scorer, Aaron Estrada, to the portal. He went for 18/6/8 versus UC.

He played a season at Saint Peter's, one season (9 games) at Oregon, two at Hofstra -- most recently averaging 20.2/5.0/4.3 this past season. Estrada is a 6'3 guard from New Jersey.

Comment

Logan Duncomb, a 6'10 sophomore center at IU, has entered the portal. The former 4-star recruit hails from Moeller HS.

He committed to Archie Miller, stuck with his commitment through the coaching change, and ultimately played two seasons under Mike Woodson. He did not play much and he missed a lot of time with various injuries and health issues.

I don't think he's proven to be a high major player, but throwing his name on here because he is local and was probably recruited by JB ... that being said, I could see him landing at XU but a lower level may be better.
                          Logan Duncomb transferring to Xavier
                          Last edited by GoBearcats31; 04-04-2023, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• That's two that I know of that's transferring to slithery Sean fo far!
                            Last edited by Rufus; 04-04-2023, 06:13 PM.

Comment

KyKy Tandy is headed to Jacksonville State https://twitter.com/kykytandy/status...31380148867074

The former top 100/4-star recruit averaged 4.8 points in four years at X, mostly in his freshman and sophomore campaigns.

As you'll recall, UC was on him for a while and potentially even the favorite to land him coming out of HS before Mick backed away.
                              Parental interference was a big issue here if I remember correctly. Mick didn’t go there especially after Jermaine Lawrence.
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Russell Techewa is in the portal . 2 time transfer with 1 year left. Not sure if he qualifies as a grad transfer or not
                                Brent Wyrick
                                92 Final Four Front Row
                                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X