Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I put that last comment in the wrong thread. I’ll move everything over in a bit.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Barklee View Post

YGBSM. Although we've had good luck with MAC coaches, his record at Kent State is only 24-31 and was only 5-7 this season.
      Open the floodgates. Let the transfers and decommits begin.

Comment

• Herman to FAU?

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnFrancis View Post
          Herman to FAU?
          That is the report. Who knows who our coach will be with all this misdirection. It does seem like Hartline turned it down if he was interviewed. Again, I suspect tOSU stepped up with him and showed him a future. I am getting my hopes up about someone now, but I will keep it to myself. Time will tell.

Comment

• We’ll Herman may not be the guy, might be looking for smaller situation. Anyway, lots of misdirection going on. I recall same drama when our AD search for new BB coach…

Comment

• Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

That is the report. Who knows who our coach will be with all this misdirection. It does seem like Hartline turned it down if he was interviewed. Again, I suspect tOSU stepped up with him and showed him a future. I am getting my hopes up about someone now, but I will keep it to myself. Time will tell.
              Or he did the zoom call and was told not to come down in person and no longer a candidate

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnFrancis View Post
                Herman to FAU?
                That is disturbing because it has sounded like he was never interested. He would rather coach FAU? Aren't they in Conf USA? Maybe this job isn't as attractive as we think.

Comment

• Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

tOSU stepped up I hear and he knows the future. His present is well funded as well.
                  I really didn't want him anyway. His claim to fame seemed to be that he has turned out NFL wide receivers. He is at OSU! It's not too hard to recruit there. That would be like me being on the bench at UK and bragging about all of the NBA players that I recruited.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcats1232002 View Post

I really didn't want him anyway. His claim to fame seemed to be that he has turned out NFL wide receivers. He is at OSU! It's not too hard to recruit there. That would be like me being on the bench at UK and bragging about all of the NBA players that I recruited.
                    except he gets the top guys year after year including this year. You would think other schools like Alabama would get them, but Alabama took a guy who was second string and he went first rounder behind the 2 from the tOSU. Day may go pro or he may see the door. Hartline is a former well loved player who has gotten quite the rep. The future is bright for him. I didn't think he would come, but it would have been great. My hope is that Cunningham has his man though and we will find out soon. We can't say tOSU fame gets the top wrs. I am talking two of the first 3 every year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcats1232002 View Post

That is disturbing because it has sounded like he was never interested. He would rather coach FAU? Aren't they in Conf USA? Maybe this job isn't as attractive as we think.
                      You're assuming we wanted to contact him. He was good at Houston and so-so at Texas. Do you really want a guy who didn't succeed in the BIg XII with largest football budget in the country? Red flags abound on the stuff outside the lines.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Rumors are driving me crazy. It looks like no real talented candidates. Lewis in my opinion is not ready for Big 12. He’s a middle of road MAC guy…..so what? Aren’t we looking for best of the best?
                        We’re not hearing anything on Jesse Minter.or Alex Golash?
                        Thiughts?

Comment

• I should note that Justin had Al Golden on his list. That's a huge no from me. Has experience but if he couldn't win at the U with the recruiting gold mine of Florida, why are we even talking.
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• I'm hoping these lists we are seeing online are wrong. They don't include Prime Time or Urban who should at least get a phone call to see if they're interested. I feel like we need a splashy hire to keep fanbase enthusiast before they jack our ticket prices up again next year. Gino may be great but he's not going to sell tickets or get big recruits to come

Comment

• Originally posted by JBB View Post
                              Rumors are driving me crazy. It looks like no real talented candidates. Lewis in my opinion is not ready for Big 12. He’s a middle of road MAC guy…..so what? Aren’t we looking for best of the best?
                              We’re not hearing anything on Jesse Minter.or Alex Golash?
                              Thiughts?
                              Did we hear anything about Fickell to Wisconsin before Sunday? No real candidate will be known until it is announced.

Comment

• Like Godfather said, " Just Relax". let's let the people who make the decisions and are well versed in all areas make the best decision. I think that UC is in a good position and all will be good, maybe even better

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X